what is , is all that need be

what is ,  is all that need be
If I told you what it means to me, It would change what it menans to yoy

Friday, February 25, 2011

"Humanisn, A Beter Way" (R.Allen)

Philosophy
HUMANISM (The Better Way)
I don't really like lables. I didn't really feel I needed to be "labeled" but I let most of my stuff go out to any one and the "SHEEPLE" don't quite understand a person if they can't label them.
I AM AN ETHICAL HUMANIST. not in the sense that are incorporated into several religious schools of thought. I have no use for any salvationist religons.
If your psycological pillow, if your way to positive thinking is based on a LIE...it can't be good.
Humanisn I want entails a commitment to the search for TRUTH and morality through human means in support of all that lives in the most positive way. A great goodness. The capacity for self-determination. I reject the validity of divine justifications, no blind faith, no books of allegedly divine orgin. Solutions to the worlds ecological, social and cultural problems CANNOT be solved with religons, in fact I see them as part of the problem. They permote sexism, raceism and just all around "bad-crazyness" a very bad wrongness...exspecially chirstianity. The first world wide salvationist religion. "Believe in the blood of my redeemer or I'll drown you in your own" that is how chirstianity spread. then torturing people for the next five hundred years(really to this day) with the inquisition help enforce the faith.
STOP THE LIES, CHANGE THE WORLD NOW BY CHANGING YOURSELF, DON'T KEEP TEACHING CHILDREN THIS LIE!!!
Research it.
recomended reading, Out growing God" (moving Beyond Religion) by: Alan Jeskin, (Good reading never dry, fun)
The Christ Conspiracy" by:Acharya S (a hell of a dry study but, well worth it, she'll save you a lot of researc.h)
Suns of God" also by Achrya S
"The world's Sixteen Crucified Saviors" (Chirstianity Before Christ) By:Kersey Graves, A reprint of a classic and rare book written in 1875
"Gun, Germs and Steel" by: Jarard Diamond(History of human socities)
"Believe not because some old manuscripts are produced, believe not because it is your national belief, believe not because you have been MADE to believe since your childhood, but reason truth out, and after you have analyzed it, then if you find it will do good to one and all, believe it, live up to it and help others live up to it" BUDDHA
This makes sense to me and I am not a Buddist, I'm a humanist....remember. ♥
Wait soon I will blog, '
"A Simple Truth" I wrote it for my children... the meaning of life, what to equate with love and a short history of the human race and its effect on this world(HOST) all confined to a peice no longer then a short magazine artical. Love & Everything Positive R.A.
Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=383025628&page=2#ixzz0tg3zWsRkhttp://www.reverbnation.com/store/artist_1195277

No comments:

Post a Comment